Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How I Know I'm in England

Some days are full of an extra-awareness that yes, I am in England.
One of those days was last Friday, when I decided to wander around Durham on the only sunny day of the week, instead of doing work.


Take the road directly outside my door to the Cathedral and "Palace Green"















Then, to explore the path around behind the cathedral, vaguely searching for the archaeological museum.










Only to find the museum distinctly inaccessible from this route (although the roof was very nice).



I still haven't seen the inside of the museum, but it was a wonderfully refreshing day which turned into a pretty relaxed weekend.

Now it's Tuesday, and I've been remarkably productive. I'm going to go carry on doing that.

No comments: